Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Going on vacation...

Well, I haven't blogged in a while now. I would not blame you if you thought I have been on vacation all this time. In reality, I was on the road for work (again). This time in Mexico City, Guadalajara (where I got food poisoning), and Chicago. Ugh, the travel is starting to wear me down. Now, however, I have four whole days in a row where I don't have to get on a plane. Hooray!! Instead, my husband and I are going to Maine for the weekend. Tomorrow is his 32nd birthday (Happy Birthday honey) so we are going to Portland to do some beer drinking. Then we head to Belfast where we spend the night with the in-laws, and finally on to Green Lake (near Bangor) to see some of my family. Friday night's dinner is already planned... lobsters and steamers. Now that is a meal fit for the gods!

Pictures galore upon my return.

Cheers!

No comments: