Saturday, December 22, 2007

Peepers? We Have Your Peepers!

A title like that can only mean one thing... I finished the girl's bear! Woo hoo!

After yesterday's post, I decided to just suck it up, get out the needle and thread, and go for it. I went pretty simple, just a french knot for each eye. They are small but I think they work nicely with the bear face. Take a look and tell me what you think:

I think Mr. Bear is pretty darn cute. He will be peaking out of the girl's stocking, courtesy of Santa. I hope she likes him.

I probably won't post again until after Christmas. The fam is headed to my mom's house in "outstate NY" (says Hub) and there is no Internet access there. Have a lovely holiday, eat lots of good food, and hug your loves ones. I hope Santa is good to you all.

Cheers!

No comments: