Saturday, December 29, 2007

Also...

I realize that my previous post did not mention knitting in any way. To give you just a little taste of what has been going on, I will mention that I ordered some yarn from Webs the other day. I haven't bought any yarn in a long time because I have been trying to use up some of my enormous stash. However, I had $32.00 left on a gift certificate from a while ago and they were having a huge sale so I thought, "what the heck." I ordered enough Rowan All Seasons Cotton to make Trellis from Knitty (I have been jonesing to make this for a while now) in the 18 month size, and a couple of random skeins of yarn that looked pretty. I am not sure what I will do with the other yarn I ordered but hey, my stash could use a little sprucing up. I'll post pictures of the yarn when it arrives. There is knitting happening too, including a pattern for baby mitts, but that is another post for another day.

Cheers!

No comments: