Thursday, August 25, 2005

Eventually I will post again...

Long time, no post. I have been really busy between crazy work (suddenly I have lots of new projects), preparing for the bachelorette party AND bridal shower I am hosting this weekend, and getting ready to go on vacation next week.

Does this mean I am not knitting... no freakin' way! Instead of doing many of the things I should be doing (e.g., cleaning the house so my guests don't turn up their noses in disgust), I have been knitting.

No pictures available but here's a quick update:
  • Kirsi is seamed and has completed crochet edging on the sleeves. All that remains is crochet edging on the body and sewing in all the ends
  • The blocks baby blanket is coming along nicely (I have maybe 1/3-1/2 completed)
  • I have made progress on the flower shawl I started way back when

I might even have a finished object or two by the time I return from vacation. Here's to hoping for some knitting closure and to drinking cosmos at the bachelorette party on Saturday!

Cheers!

No comments: