Friday, May 13, 2005

Ribby tank in-progress

Here is a picture of my Ribby tank progress... lots and lots of rounds of ribbing, and still many inches remain until fun shaping starts. So far I am liking the results. The cotton has a nice sheen and is a very soothing color. It will make for some quality plane knitting when I travel to FL for work on Sunday.


Ribby tank in-progress
Originally uploaded by kellymarino.


Before Sunday, though, I get to go to the NH Sheep and Wool Festival! My DH (who will now be known as "The Best Husband in the World" or "TBHW") offered to drive me up there (yay car knitting) and take pictures of all the cute sheep while I shop. What a deal! I promise to post pictures of the event and all the stash I buy. I hope to find yarn to make a shrug and to make my latest pattern obsession, Lelah. If you haven't seen this pattern, it is graciously offered free of charge from Knitting for Boozehags. It is super cute and just right for the Avril Lavigne concert I am going to in August (yeah, I like teenybopper music, you gotta problem with that??). I am hoping to find some cool yarn to use for Lelah and a matching shrug (see my previous post about the Interweave shrug pattern I love).

That's all I have for now. Tune in next week for "The Trip to NH Sheep and Wool", progress on the shell, and the book review I mentioned in my previous post.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! An update! I love that Ribby tank! I refuse to start anything new till I finish my blue shrug, re-do the baby sweater neck, and finish something else. And... the Webs Tent Sale is NEXT weekend. So... I may not get to go to Sheep & Wool, but I might take a lil' drive to Northampton next wknd!